Are you worried about the oral health of a family member in the Taylorsville, Utah area? We offer family dentistry services for the entire family, so no one has to go without the quality care they need. From preventive care to braces, we have a solution for everyone.
What is Family Dentistry?
As a family dentist, Dr. Joshua Frandsen provides dental care services to patients of all ages. The scope of family dental services offered by Horizon Dental is much broader than that of a general dentist. In addition to providing essential dental care services such as teeth cleaning, fillings, and extractions, we also offer more specialized services such as orthodontics and emergency dentistry.
Why Choose a Family Dentist?
Seeing a family dentist means that you won’t have to visit multiple specialists for your family’s dental needs – you can get everything taken care of under one roof. You won’t have to schedule separate appointments for each family member, and you can be confident that everyone is getting the care they need in one location. Dr. Frandsen has a more personal touch than specialists too. As a family dentist, he gets to know patients and their families, part of his commitment to providing the best possible care.
The Services We Offer in Taylorsville
Horizon Dental offers a wide range of family dental services, including:
Preventative care is the best way to reduce the need for more costly dental procedures down the road. Horizon Dental offers many health-promoting preventive services such as:
- Teeth Cleaning: Professional teeth cleanings are essential to remove tartar buildup and prevent gum disease.
- Dental Sealants: Dental sealants are a thin coating of plastic that is carefully applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to prevent cavities.
- Fluoride Treatments: Fluoride treatments help strengthen tooth enamel and prevent cavities.
Horizon Dental also provides patients with home care tips on proper brushing and flossing techniques and diet and lifestyle changes that can impact oral health.
We use orthodontic treatment to correct misaligned teeth and jaws. Horizon Dental offers quality orthodontic services such as:
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth gradually.
- Retainers: Retainers help maintain the progress made after removing your braces.
Dental emergencies can happen anytime, and Horizon Dental is here to help. We can relieve pain and save your dental health through services such as:
- Tooth Extractions: Tooth extractions are sometimes necessary to remove damaged or decayed teeth.
- Tooth Restoration: If you have a tooth knocked out, we can sometimes save it if you get to us soon enough. We can also restore damaged teeth with bonding, crowns, or veneers.
We use restorative dentistry to repair damaged or decayed teeth. Our restorative solutions include:
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns help shelter damaged teeth.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges replace missing teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures replace all of the teeth in a patient’s upper or lower jaw.
We use cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance of a patient’s smile. Horizon Dental provides many ways to beautify your smile and improve your confidence, including:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a popular, effective, safe cosmetic procedure to brighten teeth that have been stained by food, drink, or tobacco.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain carefully bonded to the front of the teeth to improve their shape, size, or color.
- Dental implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth. We top them with a beautifully-matched, natural-looking crown to go perfectly with the rest of the teeth in your smile.
Quality Dentistry For Your Entire Family in Taylorsville, Utah
At Horizon Dental, we believe that it is never too early or too late to start taking care of your teeth. We offer a wide range of dental services for infants, children, teens, and adults. We are proud to be a family dentist you can trust to provide high-quality, affordable dental care.
Please schedule an appointment today and let us help your family get started on the right path to oral health.